Monday, January 12, 2009

Stop! Cash Gifting Has Expoloded In 2009 Because Of Tax Returns

by Make Cash Ideas

It Has Worked For Me Time And Time Again!

For weeks I've looked into the world of The Abundant Livinging System and I must say I am totally shocked at what I have found out. Although there are hundreds of "make $500 a week" ads and websites out there, theirs seem to be different.

I compared it to a few other money making programs online that I've made thousands with to see what all the talking about cash gifting was about.

From the beginning you'll find it has over 500,000 references to it on those search engines. Also in small business magazines in book stores it's in alot of those ads there as well. But good marketing doesn't mean that a work from home opportunity is not a a scam or a rip off..so I looked more closely at it.

It started looking like my hunt was over and I had snached the covers off the scam of cash gifting..... then it dawned on me .. why not call on of these people and confront them on the fact that I had all these cash gifting programs to be one big ring of people scamming online business seekers... so I did it!

I called a lady up and we began to talk about the fraud and scheme of this cash activity on the internet and all these fake videos of cash envelopes being opened. And we talked........and we talked....... I just did not believe her no matter what she said I couldn't understand how it all worked. Why would someone send me $500 in the mail to join a website, it made no sense to me.

Then 2 weeks went by and I got a call from a ex co-worker who got fired for having a big shouting match with the manager ( great way to get a raise ) He told me how he lost is car and apartment and had moved into a basement with some neighbors who had the internet.

He unfolded his personal how to make money story of recieving in 1 day $7000.00 cash to his door. Naturally I did not believe he was going to retire ...I mean who would believe that his online income system could do that.

I think you know what I did after I saw the envelopes,cash and website right....I began doing the exact same thing would be the typical answer here but I kept looking at it. We have to realize that our belief system is either getting us closer or driving us further away from our goals and dreams. My belief system changed...will yours? - 20490

Money Making Secrets Made Me $5000 In Days (http://www.cashgiftsite1.blogspot.com) Cash Proof Video

No comments:

Post a Comment