Monday, January 19, 2009

I found a funny

by Hally Edwards

Are you looking for funny video? Would you like to laugh each day? Stumblehere.com/rants introduced their video section.

Man I found everything there. Every type of funny video you can imagine. And they allow you to comment and add new content. You can even upload your own humor videos.

Many web surfers are aware of many different websites but on stumblehere.com/rants I found videos posted form all my favorite sites. I used to frequent break.com and sites like that until I found on stumblehere that many of the great videos from all those sites are posted here and I don't have to wade through the crap.

I have found other new funny websites that stumblehere.com/rants links to. This has allowed me to find new content. Plus the celebrity sites are soo funny.

Need to waste some time? Visit stumblehere.com/rants and find out for yourself all the funny content they have. - 20490

Before you visit any new funny sites, please you check out the (http://stumblehere.com/rants) funny videos I found and remember (http://stumblehere.com/rants) humor is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment