Friday, May 22, 2009

More "Stop Buying Leads" Testimonials

Here are some new testimonials that just came in from our new "Stop Buying Leads!" course:

"I am very excited about being a part of Global Leadership University. I can definitely see a future here."

Ken Karaczewski - Sunrise, Florida

"The course is very informative and clear. I must say that it is probably the clearest instructions I have ever seen and now I won't need to train new folks with the reverse marketing."

Glenda Smith - Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

"Every person who wants to start a business or who is in business for themselves needs this course and information. it doesn't matter whether it is a home based, MLM, Contractor Direct Sales etc. This course will help you."

Carl Mobley - Clumet City, Illinois


If you haven't comleted the course, I urge you to do it today. We would love to see your testimonial here as well. If you haven't registered for the course, please contact us 727-399-7235 or http://www.mylivewebsite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment